28 Oct COVID-19 Safety protocols in place – Keeping everyone safe
As health practitioners our core priorities are the health and safety of our patients and colleagues and the other is being of service to those that need us.
We closely monitor the situation and the advice from the respective Government and Health Authorities.
Before your treatment:
- You’ll receive a text message to check how you’re feeling. If you have a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms and/or been in contact with someone who
may have been exposed to Coronavirus in the past two weeks please cancel your treatment. The 50% cancellation fee will be waived until further notice
- You’ll also receive a link to our online COVID-19 Screening and declaration form in your confirmation email and reminder text message to fill out and sign before your appointment.
On the premises:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Please use the sanitiser available at reception and in the treatment rooms.
- All surfaces including the treatment table, door handles, chairs, tables and benches are being disinfected and sanitised with medical-grade disinfectant before and after treatment
and at regular intervals during the day.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
- We continue to replace towels and face cushion covers in between treatment and
wash and sanitise our hands before and after treatment.